Friday, March 23, 2012

KONY 2012 POSTER PROJECT

Well this is my project poster for Kony 2012. this poster image expresses how Kony reached the top of his finger tips to overtake children in Uganda. So we want him to go back to the beginning  which is his palm of his hands. To make this poster I used Photoshop this image didn't take any thinking I just started to get random images and put them together. I really didn't know what I was going to do because many people were using images that everyone else had. Hope you guys like it.

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!! im the first one yay!!!...your poster looks really good im so proud of you mija.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me likee(:they should put that one up in he streets so more ppl can seee(: i like the map in the hand. its creative<3

      Delete
  2. Wow, I like your poster and the colors you use):

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yours its like the world is in Kony's hands so your saying like Stop this man from taking over the world and killing people. Totally agree with you on this. Everything in thi poster is great so I don't think you needed to fix anything else up this picture speaks for itself :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice poster! You are a really creative person.... Keeeeee Chidoo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it its creative with the globe. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very creative great job (:
    btw you were the only person that used green
    on there poster(different is better)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really creative, the has a strong message and it stands out.

    ReplyDelete